Friday, September 24, 2010

Finished Object Friday!

Yes, more finished things! First, a beautiful steampunk pirate necklace that is on its way to a new owner. I made it for a pirate swap that I'm in on Ravelry.

This is my first attempt at a needle roll. Pretty damn primitive, as I didn't use a pattern. Same swap, different item!

This amusing fellow is from a knitting pattern I received during a different swap. But he's so fitting in the package, that I knit him up. The story for him is, Ole' Pegleg lost his eye protecting the above necklace from a giant clam. I think he hit himself in the eye with his felt sword. What do you think?

And this lovely bag has been used a lot of late. I like to take it shopping with me. I knit it in cotton ease by lion brand. The pattern is from a family circle zine. Obviously a beach bag!

Anyway, hope you liked looking, more stuff will be coming here soon. I'm off to go buy more yarn.
What?

No comments: